Sunday, October 19, 2014

Trivia

Philip tought I was gonna kill of Greg. I think I've said that before but throughout the last storyline I was really considering it too, we had Alice take a major role in the travel through hell thing and I think it really worked out but at the end of the day Greg is the reason we started the comic and he hits just the right balance of insane and insane that we love so much in our comic and that Alice has not quite reached yet. I used Alice as a clichee in a few comics, you know the woman that bears through the shenanigans but loves her man because he just is the way he is I try not giving her that vibe too much but it sort of slips in from time to time.
I also give Deniz that vibe when he's with Philip though and I think that should count for something.
It shouldn't count for some weird thing where he is my man it's more like he is a child that needs protection, care, and nurturing and those soft plastic things new parents put over every tablecorner so that their kid doesn't run into the table and put a hole in his head.

-adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment