Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Rorschach Redemption!

Rorschach Redemption Webcomic
Now, since this comic is an homage to Rohrschach Redemption again, a man we know and love and a man with a gajillion fans it will undoubtedly drive traffic to our site so I will use this opportunity to talk about minorities.
I'm just joking, but the point of this whole thing is that the blog Rohrschach Redemption started three years ago and it's rocketshiplike rise to the top has left us all wondering.
It mostly left me wondering about phallic objects.

-adios,D and Happy Birthday Rohrschach Redemption.

P.S.: They always say penis in the end.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where my last message went, but if you need help doing grunt work to make a compendium happen (putting files in order, assembling a PDF etc.) let me know. I'm still willing to bet that will enhance your exposure 10 fold, and it would be a cool thing to have in some videos, like Brought To You By Unlimited Ammo Comic! type dealy.

    ReplyDelete