Wednesday, March 18, 2015

That's enough internet for today!

This is probably the most evil thing I've ever done...
Ohai guys,
this comic probably needs some explanation. Deniz only wrote "Go nuts, boy!" for todays comic. Nothing else. Big mistake.

This is also probably the last time you'll hear from me and the last time I am ever allowed to do anything besides drawing.

Worth it.

- Phil

Addendum by Deniz: Not true here is the PRECISE thing I sent Philip:
P1-P4 GREG DOES THE RITUAL; GO NUTS BOY; YOU MAY DRAW THE RITUAL IN ANY WAY YOU WANT 
So I said 4 panels and it had to be the ritual, which he did, I don't quite get why he drew it the way he did because it's clearly gonna give me problems in the future writing but I suppose I can work around it somehow. I clearly wrote bring back to life not being reborn but oh well.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I laughed so fucking hard at that one. Wow, just wooooooooaaaaah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say that I'm laughing since for some reason, this is just kinda sick. Even for your standards, P.
    Also now D is kinda sorta dating his mother. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's part of the fucking beauty of this weeks comic. Not only the ritual is hella weird, but the relationship D build up to Alice in months just gets messed up in the blink of an eye :D

    And sick for P's standards? Come on, you know better ;D

    ReplyDelete