Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Beard

If you are male and around my age or higher then at one point in your life you probably thought: hey how about I grow a beard?
Now there's several ways of going about this but as most women will tell you don't grow a beard.
I like beards but I don't think there is one that really suits me aside from a morning shadow which you can't really grow and groom but aside from that FOOLED YOU. I think/hope/guess. I tried to go the normal evil twin/parallel universe angle and then not pull it at all and I think it worked surprisingly well.

-If you'll excuse me, I AM THE NIGHT.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are right about the ladies. They might like how you look, and maybe the feel of it on their hands, but unless you have really REALLY soft fuzzy hair then you are essentially going in to any romantic (and/or erotic) situation with a load of Brillo on your face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brillo on face equals romantic and or erotic situations.

      Delete