Sunday, October 27, 2013

Something is on it's way

It's something big guys, expect everything and then be bitterly and harshly disappointed and disposed as we find better friends and better viewers/readers....I sound awfuly bitter today. I assure you there is no reason for this and I'm just ever so slightly bored which always makes my writing just this tad bit more incosistent.
Cherry pie.

-adios,D.

P.S.: If Cherry pie is some form of innuendo then I am not aware of that and didn't mean it but it would be a lovely addition now wouldn't it?

P.P.S.: Is there really much I can say about the shutdown at this point? As a german it just seemed very...odd to me. Nothing else really so sorry, for once I don't have valuable input on the economy and inner politics of a country. Even the greatest spirits rest sometimes.

2 comments: