Wednesday, March 2, 2016

We're taking our jobs back!

They're stealing our jobs!
No one took them from us, we were just being lazy but it's a nice sounding line.
I'm afraid I've got to be the bearer of sad News today, as of next week, there will be no more wednesday Comic updates anymore, instead we will go back to the once weekly Format we started with. Now I know that you're all heartbroken over this fact but Philip just doesn't currently have the time to draw the wednesday Comics anymore, HOWEVER the YouTube Uploads will stay twice a week, wednesdays and sundays so if you can't bear living without our one of a Kind Humor on wednesdays, never fear, go here. like comment and subscribe all our stuff there.

On a sidenote, I've got a new Laptop and I still have to get used to it, I have no idea how to get rid of the capitalization in the text yet which is why it has this weird form.

-adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment