Sunday, March 13, 2016

Streetcorners and dogs

I'm oddly proud of our youtube ventures and adventures. I realise we don't have many views on the channel yet but what that comes down to is that we've never been marketing geniuses, I hope we can make up for that by my immense charm and Philip and Louis' immense...something.
I've been trying to make these texts longer because Philip told me he enjoys reading them, you know who else might enjoy reading them? EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER KNOWN EVEN JUST BY PASSING SO SPREAD THE WORD OF THIS AMAZING WEBCOMIC!!!111!1!

I apologize for that, it just sorta came out of me, sorry.

-adios,D.

Sunday youtube upload here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSR2Vbd-rBI

P.S.: I know I could put the link within a word but maybe a more direct approach makes more people click.

No comments:

Post a Comment