Sunday, February 28, 2016

For he's a jolly goodfella!

Consequences will never be the same

Hey there. It's me, Phil. Yes - that Phil.
You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, "You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were good fellas. Wiseguys. Today we are celebrating the birthday of one those goodfellas. Deniz, you're really funny guy. I'm glad I got to know you. You are like a brother to me. All of those years you've grown on me. Each of those moments we discussed things. Every comic I see is a memory. It may not be a perfectly perfect memory. But a memory I will be glad to remember.

...Twenty-three years. Don't they go by in a blink....

YO GRAMPS, YOU'RE FUCKING OLD!

- Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment