Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Once robots take over, all arguments will become silly

Next week, straight up murdering people for no discernable reason and in gruesome detail.
This comic was Philip's idea and I didn't get it at first but then I got it which is why I preface this by saying that it was Philip's idea.
I've been watching It's always sunny in Philadelphia again and that goddamn serious really ALWAYS manages to shock me in the most profound ways. It just baffles me how horrible human beings can be shown to you but still made somehow relatable or at the very least you can be made to feel bad for them (as evidenced for me in the christmas episode, I even felt for Dennis in that one!).
In other news, the new Terraria update is great and I've been playing it with an old friend of mine a LOT now, we're not even at hardmode yet because I suck and because we're being pestered by another "friend", man do you ever have these guys in your group that noone like but that still always somehow show up? I hate that shit and I spend every waking moment thinking if I'm that guy for some group.

-adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment