Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The bear will betray him

Betrayal H in every A corner now N even between S the panels.
Do you know that feeling when you go out day in day out at the same time and life just drags you down so much, the weight on your shoulder feels tangible and it slows you down each morning and each evening when you go and come from work/school/university? And then on the weekend you go out without that odd weariness and weight on your shoulders, without the dragging feeling all over your body.
The point of that overly poetic little overture is that we changed internet providers and my internet is much much MUCH faster now so I can play online again and even use my PS4 online without being the lagswitch himself.
What? Oh you thought I was ACTUALLY talking about how life wears me down? Fuck no, everything is going smooth as ever.

-adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment