Sunday, April 5, 2015

Birds of an anti-simetic Golem feather

The anti-semitic Golem not to be confused with the non racist German, both oxymorons, only one of them with moronic views.
Writing in bulk is always a little weird on the one hand you get to think the entire thing through beforehand and that gives you the most coherent story but on the other hand it only allows you to view most situations from one possibly two vantage points so the entire experience is limited to what you feel and think at the particular point in time where you write the comic.
When I opened this window to post todays comic I admit that I had forgotten what it was even about because it's been a while since I wrote it and since Philip had drawn it, he is currently in Denmark trying to show them the one true way of the Party of Awesome so I really had no reason to think of the comic.
It's a funny one though, nice collaborative work between Philip and me.

-adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment