Sunday, November 24, 2013

Not N'sync anymore

So I came up with these two completely original characters and first off I wanted to call the pun related guy pundemonium but I thiiiink there's a copyright on that nam, I wasn't sure, so I didn't use that and instead went for Punderer because...I dunno honestly, I've never been good at these kindsa things really. I intended to let the guy who looks suspiciously like Philip to be the Punderer but I fucked up something in the script or rather didn't specify enough so Philip interpreted it the other way round THEN also made the colour of some of the speechbubbles different than I intended, tried to fix it and just changed the colours around completely....needless to say we were more in sync for a lot of our comics than we were today, but we'll manage.

-adios,D.

1 comment: