Sunday, August 25, 2013

Styles

It's weird writing things on a weekly basis and noticing your style developing slowly but steadily so every once in a while as a writer you try to escape the clutches of your own style and go somewhere else with it and that's what I tried to do today. My humour is VERY dialoguecentric, I like the obsurd fast speaking with lots of non-information in a sentence and things happening in the background that are funny little bits that don't have anything to do with what's going on in the foreground. The problem you have to face at some point is that your style doesn't fit what you're trying to accomplish and my style is not one that goes from joke to joke without care, I try to link it, make it make sense inside of a bigger picture and referr to what happened before.

tldr: Today's comic is a lot more like a sketch than like a sitcom or a comedic movie, hope you enjoy it.

-adios,D.

1 comment:

  1. Not the way I thought that was gonna end, made me laugh aloud. Props to you D :D

    ReplyDelete