Sunday, June 30, 2013

He's not a smart man

He is actually quite good at building things but there's just this step between comming up with something and building it that Philip has never quite gotten to. Philip is pretty skilled at building things, much better with pc's than I am but comming up with things is NOT his thing, he's resourceful and he could probably build a flamethrower from scratch but then what is he supposed to do with that aside from random destruction? Actually that would probably be exactly what he'd want to do with that...but building binoculars? That would also lead to destruction. I mean he made me Grog once out of a LOT of dangerous stuff and I TO THIS DAY believe that he had a glimmer of sadness in his eyes that I didn't drink the mixture of battery acid and tirepieces.

-Adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment