Friday, May 25, 2012

Setup

Today's comic is entirely setup for next weeks comic which I won't promise too much but the idea behind it was to compliment Philip's amazing drawing abilities. Said abilities I keep causing to run short by sending the comics much much too late....I'd love to change the topic here to something that people find interesting but since everyone in the gaming scene is talking about a game I do not actually intend to play(Diablo 3) and since the only game right up my alley would be Tekken X Street Fighter which for some reason is gonna get released YEARS after the much inferior game got released(Street Fighter X Tekken) I am not really sure what to talk about. The only game I recently bought was Warcraft 3 and I'm pretty sure the sales on that one peaked at least 5 years ago. So no real news here,sorry.

-adios,D.

1 comment: