Friday, May 4, 2012

Not giving names away here

If you don't know who or what we are hommaging here then I am terribly sorry for you because I won't tell you the exact names. This is probably the hommagiest we've gotten yet except for the Blot things but I consider him more as a friend than as a great influence on our work, now these people portrayed here on the other hand? They are pretty much the singlemost reason for Philip and me to start this webcomic. These two are the two main characters of one of the most famous, if not the most famous, webcomic of all time and what they're holding in their hands is one of my favourite runninggags in their webcomic. I applaud the genius that is said webcomic and hops that we might ever achieve such grandeur with our webcomic. Not in our succes but in the smiles that we bring on the faces of people reading this, thank you all

-adios,D.

1 comment: