Friday, December 3, 2010

We shall remember you


Maaaan...Leslie Nielson is dead I mean...wow I loved the guy. Is there anyone out there who doesn´t love the Naked Gun? Sheesh seriously I loved those movies and there´s no one who could ever fill this gap I mean...there´s no other person who can pull off such silly things and still make you laugh now is there? Leslie Nielson was... we´ll miss him, we´ll really do both me and Philip. There´s really not much else I can say, another arc concluded with a silly joke and now we´re ready for Christmas , uh I mean the holidays(just to be politically correct). I have one thing to say to last weeks comic and this weeks comic, last weeks comic joke was that a white shirt turned all of Louis black shirts white and this week it´s that I made Philip pay for my gaming expenses. No I don´t think you´re stupid. No I don´t think you wouldn´t get the joke but a friend of mine told me that we´ve got too much of an "inside humor" thing going on. Enjoy this weeks comic and be prepared for the Chri-...Holiday arc.

-adios, D

P.S.:BROFIVE OF BRONESS TO LOUIS!

2 comments:

  1. *Brofives back*
    now the question is what do I do with the money I save letting philip pay the rent

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so mean to phillip ><

    - Ashy

    ReplyDelete