Friday, December 31, 2010

Things you can do on New Years Eve


Okay i thing you need a little sum up of last weeks comic.Long story short we would´ve done a:Things you can do on Christmas-comic with a lot of loveydovey wuving and the such where we show real things you can do on Christmas and this week...well you can clearly see it. The funny thing is, I never had a perfect loveydovey Christmas but the thing in the comic pretty much happened this exact way. I must admit though that it didn´t happen on New Years Eve...solely...And i must add that our smiles are usually far more evil but that level of evilness is impossible to draw even for Philip. Now I´m off to somewhere to celebrate New Years

-adios,D

P.S.:I look like a fucking gangleader in this one and i loooove it.

5 comments:

  1. Wooohooo,
    no rant on me :3
    But seriously, I like it, when you upload the Comic and write something, that I haven`t seen yet... its like Christmas, but like, every effin week <3
    Thank you Guys, who supported our Comic. Thank you for your Comments and your Kick-Ass Cameos in the Series.

    ~Domo Arigato Supporters~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the smiles in the 2nd panel ><

    - Ashy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just have to agree with Ashy D. Those smiles are freakin' awesome, especially the one of Azure ^^

    greez and a happy New Year

    - Toast

    ReplyDelete
  4. why does my smile look like the nike sign?
    well whatever this really captures the true spirit of new years eve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where`s the new comic?

    ReplyDelete