Friday, December 17, 2010

Big mistake


Silly little Philip. He tries so hard to be funny and pulling pranks on me but he doesn´t even realise that i use these silly little pranks to destroy his ego and to destroy his last bit of opinion because with all of the things he´s done i can threaten him easily. Now he sent me a comic that looks stupid and that is as stupid as the LAZER joke he once did without my supervision but I´ll use that to threaten him one day. I´ve been doing a lot of stuff recently, been writing a lot of comics making Youtube videos and writing on other things...I´m so awesome.


not much else to say here, adios, D

1 comment:

  1. This one's nice. But I somehow can't believe Philip would really like an Easter Bunny as a Christmas Tree...

    Btw. Creativeness? Seriously?

    ReplyDelete