Friday, October 22, 2010

When suddenly all adds up.



Okay...i let Philip do a lot with this comic and i was fighting with myself but i decided to post it.It´s not what i went for in the written form, this is a very mindless comic and some people might not actually think this is funny but i really like it and if you let go of your mind for a sec then it´s preeeeetty funny.I´ve got nothing to add really it´s just...this was not my first idea but Philip did a good job transforming it to something...wow.Btw notive how the name of the comic affects the comic itself?heh.

Till next week,D

P.S.:I think i´m not gonna write a crazyass comic for next week too so expect it to be a bit tamer then.

P.P.S.:I wonder if i should let Philip do more things on his own i mean...just look at this.

1 comment:

  1. Lol I liked the variance there, you should let phillip do a crazier comic once in a while as an intermission, twould be awesome :P Anyway awesome colour contrast and internet memes in there :o

    Still enjoying the art and the story keep up the good work guys!

    -Ashy

    ReplyDelete