Sunday, January 22, 2017

The greatest plan to never be planned

I will get you someway somehow even if I have to frame you for something you didn't do in the first place!
I haven't gotten back to FF15 yet, even though I've had time to do it. I've gotten old in a weird way, I still really like videogames but going for rounds of games is for some reason more appealing to me then playing for a long stretch of time in one round. It's so stupid because I KNOW I'll end up playing for the same or an even longer amount of time but I guess the rush of endorphines when I win or lose a round is more fulfilling then when it comes after short bursts than playing for hours on end and only after a few days getting the feeling of being * done*. I will play FF15 though this is a promise from me to me and I will get back to you with more conclusive information about the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment