Sunday, January 15, 2017

He has a very marketable face/everything

So I started playing Final Fantasy XV which was a christmas present that I only got around to now and it's very.....different. First off, I have not gotten far into it AT ALL but damn does it not feel final fantasy-i yet even though it totally does. The characters in how they are designed, how they sound, how they act and the fact that I chose the japanese voiceover version lead to a very FF experience but the gameplay is VASTLY different from any FF game I've ever played. At first I wanted to call it Kingdom hearts-esque but then that's just a half truth because while it does describe the way you handle your character to an extent it doesn't address the open world nature of the game and the weird desert western thing that's going on during the first segment so far.
All in all I would call Final Fantasy 15 the perfect game to show people who have in the past said they didn't like or at least stayed away from Final Fantasy for one reason or another.

-adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment