Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Witcher 3 problem

If you modify the .ini files hard enough you MIGHT be able to play Witcher 3 on a log as well...
I got my computer for my 18th birthday and I am currently 22. Back when I was 18 my laptop already wasn't a gaming rig and it has most certainly not gotten better since then, now I don't actually want to play Witcher 3 that badly, it's not really my kind of game and I have never touched either of it's 2 predecessors (though I've dabbled in the boardgame) but it still hurts to see people post these elaborate water mazes that have the single function of cooling just one part of their computer while I'm sitting here burning my legs off when I rest my laptop on, ironically, my lap.
If I was that interested I'd get it for PS4 anyways since pc gamin-





-goodbye, the glorious pc master race...

No comments:

Post a Comment