Sunday, November 11, 2012

I lied

Did I say I was gonna be funny this week? Because I wasn't gonna be funny this week y'know, I just wanted to set up for something big actually but that is far in the future and NEXT week I promise much much much more funny. Honestly though guys I really like this weeks comic and on that note I watched the new Spiderman on DVD today and also Dark Shadows. The note here is the I really like this part of the last sentence because honestly, Dark Shadows got a lot of shit but it was pretty darn funny and had a very interesting love story in it and Spiderman, at least in my opinion, was more interesting than the first three movies.

-adios,D.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I've been wondering... Why are plot holes being closed with arrows? Just asking.

    Also: Nice for you to mention Dark Shadows and seem to like it. I was wondering whether or not to actually watch that movie since it looked pretty interesting. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete