Friday, July 20, 2012

Laziness the key to success

Philip had one of his wisdom teeth removed on wednesday and he didnt feel able to draw todays comic so INSTEAD I got to attend to that problem. Well my initial idea was a comic of epic proportions like the last supper or something of that magnitude BUT my awesomeness is not omnipotent as some of you MAY know by now and I can't draw for shit sooooo I thought what is the laziest thing I could do? Aside from not post of course because Philip would try to kill me then,notice that he is weaker than me and commit honourable seppukku. So here's todays comic, it's inside your head!

-I'm so witty sometimes,Deniz.

P.S.:Next week he gets another wisdom tooth removed but I actually have something prepared for that case and it involves some actual work that I have to do, till then adios.

1 comment: