Friday, May 6, 2011

Striking Logic




I just love this character. no really I do it´s weird because i think he doesn´t really have much of an impact on you guys but making a character with the sole intention of being a dick about plotpoints but doing it in a superhero fashion was basically like inventing someone who´s more of an asshole about things he knows then say,me. Well we´ll make two or three more based around this character so if you don´t like him yet you might just like him later.

-adios,D.

3 comments:

  1. Is this the smiley-button of the Comedian on the book?

    +1: I already love this weird superhero, especially his arrow-tentacle-whatever-things. Reminds me a bit of Medusa from Soul Eater, just as a (male) superhero or villain, whatever you'll do with him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thats the Smiley-Button from Watchmen, it`ll be explained in the future. I don`t know Medusa, so I can`t judge on that. Another thing you can`t judge on is if he`s good or bad, because that depends on you... are you logical or illogical?

    P.S: I thought the voice of his Armor sound like the female narrator from Wipeout HD Fury for the PS3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lot of people to look up to get the references here. Due to an unfortunate typo, I ended up looking at a lot of S & M.

    ReplyDelete