Friday, May 13, 2011

Dear diary


So apperently we got a smackjeeves account now which basically makes this blog my emo-girl-diary.....sucks to be you who´s reading this I suppose. Theres not much to say here actually I don´t feel like talking about how we made a movie and how my internet is a bitch but there´s one thing I do have to mention: I know this is not Rohrschachs origins story BUT in the movie and in the comic it´s implied that this story was important to him and that it made him realise just how godawful humans are so suck on this Philip.

-adios,D.

3 comments:

  1. I shall regard it as logical. You would think I would know more about the comic book character Rorschach. I don't understand the dog bit in the third frame; all I see is a pretty butterfly.

    I don't understand how you don't have more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Yeah, that's right. Followers. Gunned them down. Bang. And y'know what? You watched me. You coulda changed the gun into steam or the bullets into mercury or the bottle into god damn snowflakes! You coulda teleported either of us to goddamn Australia...but you didn't lift a finger! You don't really give a damn about human beings. I've watched you. Soon you won't be interested in our little comic, either. You're driftin' outta touch, Walter. You're turnin' into a flake. God help us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but seriously, it's nice that you comment on our Comic.

    ReplyDelete