Friday, July 16, 2010

This joke was brought to you buy nerdiness


It´s friday which means new comic day!This week we have less politics and more nerdiness for you again,and from next week on we´ll have comics made by me!So get ready for some really awful drawn comics while Philip is in japan,if you meet him there say hello from me.So yeah this weeks comic is about louis and not me,i kept my promise,and if you don´t get the joke then...well you´re not nerdy enough,go play metal gear solid.

I´ll leave it at that,till next week adios,Deniz

2 comments:

  1. You know, Comments are like Christmas gifts for me, please write some, even even if you are a Troll.
    ~Sincerly P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if they are Christmas gifts for you... Then I guess you'll still have to wait 'till it's Christmas. Since nobody actually wrote a comment, i think they'll make up for it on December 25th.
    Nethertheless, I wish you a merry Christmas from the bodom of my heart, since I wrote a comment.
    It's a good comic, but poor Philip, was happy to fly and Deniz just had to break his happiness by actually knowing how to block psychic powers...

    ReplyDelete