Friday, July 30, 2010

Searching Philip


Today´s comic has a lot less copypasta and a lot more crappy drawings.
I didn´t redraw the lines with anything so it´s a lot harder to see some of the lines but i think it looks okay.First panel is still us on our couch second is Greg in a retiremenet home third is Louis in our very own private ballpool(that was Louis idea)and thirs is me infront of a stripclub(notice the girl in the upperright corner?I got a tip for you NEVER ask me to draw nudes).So yeah enjoy todays comic and have fun with my crappy drawings for the nnext two weeks too.

till then,Adios
-Deniz

1 comment:

  1. Greg does look pretty good in the upper right picture. But you should have redrawn all the pictures, it would look better if you did.
    The joke is better than last week, that's for sure. But still not on the same level than before, I'm eager to see what comes next. ^^

    ReplyDelete