Sunday, May 8, 2016

True zen and fart jokes

"As a writer of any media you have made it if you can write a funny fart joke." -William shakes spear
It's mother's day today. That's all I have to say about that.
I started watching newsroom again because,well, why did I pick that up again? I think I had some youtube recommendation regarding the series and then just decided to watch it again and it's still great.
Speaking of youtube, did you know that we have our very own youtube channel? Of course you did because you religiously follow everything we do on the internet and have subsequently subscribed to our channel, watched and liked every single video that we've ever put up and tatooed my face over your face because let's FACE it I have always been and will always be more handsome than any of you clowns. Unless Zachary Quinto or Henry Cavill read this, in which case it's an amicable tie.
I hope it's amicable at least.

-adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment