Sunday, November 23, 2014

Manfriends

Now that is a horrible way of putting what I'm trying to put here isn't it? Manfriends...sounds horrible... but I was thinking that in our little universe Louis and Greg would probably be the bestest of friends considering that they are most alike.
Anyways, we've been watching a few movies these past few weeks, Interstellar, now Nightcrawler which both were great but I've been thinking about another movie a little more and that is the newest Hunger games movie, because I've been reading the books these past few days, well, listened to their audiobooks to be more precise, and they were NOT as good as I thought they would be and I think that the newest movie and the one thereafter won't be that great...won't say anything more until I've seen them I suppose but the books weren't really that good.

-adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment