Wednesday, February 12, 2014

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands

Valentines day is upon us and I already hear a lot of people damn that day as a corporate tool used by the eeevil card and flower companies to suck the money out of our pockets and admittedly there are few people in the world that probably hate this day more than me but it's not because I think it's a greedy imaginary and invented day, first of all we have to understand the concept of valentines day and in broader terms mothers and fathers day as well...ah who am I annoying with this anyways? Nobody is gonna read my hour long ramblings about making your S.O. happy or the fact that you should always be nice to each other, if you have someone to spend this day with go out and do something nice with them, if not, well, I'll be playing videogames I suppose and I'm sure a lot of my friends will as well.

-adios,D.

P.S.: I know one thing for certain, Alice is gonna have a wonderful day with flowers candles and just overall niceness.

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice if we could be this dedicated EVERY day. But yeah, fuck Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Postscript really gives me the creeps.

    ReplyDelete