Sunday, April 28, 2013

Anniversary


It's been 3 years since we started this comic...how time has flown indeed. Nothing has changed in these past three years personally but I think professionally we've both grown a great lot. Considering the first few comics were me writing a wall of text and Philip drawing EXACTLY what I wrote down in a weird and undefined style, I think we've grown towards something good, or at least something better. Today's comic had nothing in it about grenades or Philip being silly but because it fit and because it would add a layer of funny Philip decided just to do things, which is great.

Philip also has been working on two sideprojects recently, one being shirt designs and the other being a book of our comics up until this point, you can find them here: http://thisprojectwillfail.blogspot.de/

And with this i vow that I'll work on all the things I promised Philip I would do!
Riiiiight after I took a shower.And played some games.

-adios,D.

P.S.: I'm sorry for being such a procrastinator...

P.P.S.: I can't upload for some reason, comic will be added later, sorry for the inconvenience. 

P.P.S.: Been there done that. - Phil

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I discovered your site via Google while searching
    for a related subject, your site came up, it seems good.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.


    Hello there, simply changed into aware of your weblog through Google,
    and located that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful in the event you continue this in future.
    Many other folks shall be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!

    Here is my web site http://wiki.esu13.org/index.php?title=User:ArnoldoCo

    ReplyDelete