Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ego

I am not actually the narcissistic douchebag that I sometimes pretend to be or make others believe I am or show the comic character as. But credit where credit is due, I do have an amazing penis and making it into a panorama picture WOULD be the crowning achievement of game design but the graphics capabilities are just not there yet!

-adios,D.

P.S.: Philip does not draw FOR me he draws WITH me in no way is he doing the things he does under my supervision or anything, we're a team and that's why we both still do what we do.
I just brought a tear into the eye of the 'lil suckah.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, i can't wait to play it although i watched some gameplay and already got spoiled really hard. I hope it comes with an 3D option.
    And i heard some rumors that the soundtrack is made by Rammstein. Is that true?

    Greetings Maxelhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S.: I really like the reaction of all three in the last panel. It actually comes really close to their real-life characters. Well done.

      Delete