Friday, September 30, 2011

Where on Earth is D?

Oh Hai Guys, P here, just woke up from a nightmare, that the Comic isn`t up yet. And what are the fucking odds for such an occasion? Huh? D?Well since I have the Power over this Post... I`m barely going to do anything with it. I`m way too tired to write some more witty stuff about how D failed at uploading this Post and I`m way too tired to say something Ultra-Nerdy. Infact, I`ll show you the Trailer of a Movie that makes me feel funny. Why? HUNTER S. THOMPSON!
-P

Oh, and if you don`t get the Back To The Future Joke in the Comic, look at Greg... go figure

5 comments:

  1. I love how you included the anto zombie kit, attention to detail is something you guys have downpat.

    - Ashy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah right it's philip really paying attention and not just being a lazy-ass and using the pictures he still has in stock for this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Naaah pfffft that would be a uhhhh lie? Yeah, that`d be a lie ehehehehe, who believes Anon, right? Right?

    Nah, but seriously, I was very tired and wasn`t thinking about what I wrote. But on the other Hand... I hope that D doesn`t mind, 'cause we`re friends and together we`re awesome.
    -P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, but separately you are insane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete