Friday, July 1, 2011

I choose you, Baseball Bat!

Well, yeah, still me, P, and maaan, it`s sure hard to write stuff. I could draw the next few things, but that`d be waay too much work. Well, as usual, Minecraft is AWESOME blah blah aand oh, Team Fortress 2 is now free to play and kinda amusing. Oh, well aand... and... uuhm... I quite don`t like candy, but I loooove peanuts and... damn... this is difficult. Oh, before I forget, I´m drawing Titlecards for a German Let´s Player and if you want to see them, they`re on my blog.

Hail to the King, Baby!
-P

7 comments:

  1. I think the question "Why the hell..." has it's own answer built in to it!
    I was promised candy once...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why wasn't I promised candy?

    - Ashy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a disgrace to have a game chosen on the grounds that a pitcher neglected to back up a base because of an absence of center or on the grounds that he didn't realize which base to back up. 안전놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. MK2866 powder

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. 릴게임

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! 릴게임

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tôi không có khả năng đọc các bài báo trực tuyến thường xuyên, nhưng tôi rất vui vì hôm nay tôi đã làm được. Nó được viết rất tốt, và điểm của bạn được diễn đạt tốt. Tôi yêu cầu bạn nồng nhiệt, làm ơn, đừng bao giờ ngừng viết. https://kubet.com.vn

    ReplyDelete