Friday, June 24, 2011

The Devil Within

Okay, so... D has still no Internetz and its still up to me to write this Post. As you can see, we`re close to a 'happy end' in the demon arc storyline. But I´m pointing out the obvious here. It`s now my ... wait, since when do I own Minecraft again? Damn, I lost my inner Clock. I`m sure its something like two weeks, but it feels like two years. And every night, every night, when the sun goes down, I`m standing outside my house. I wear my Ash Williams Skin and I´m weaponized with my Iron Shovel. I fight off Zombies and Creepers, Ghasts and Slimes. They're lucky bastards - I can`t craft a shotgun. But with or without my Boomstick, every night ends up the same.
Hail to the King, Baby!
-P

2 comments:

  1. Great. Now I have a hankerin' for hidden blades.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3c88XTqBes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to scrape Phil off the wall.

    - Ashy

    ReplyDelete