Friday, February 25, 2011

Where on Earth is D?


Uhhhmm... Is this thing on? Yeah? Alright! Sooo actually it`s me, P, and I quite don`t know where D is. At first: Sorry if there are mistakes in the Text, because I suck at gramma and stuff... and usually that's why D writes and publishes the Posts. Probably he has some Issues with his PC or somethin' - I dunno. But it actually fits to the end of the Pun-Arc. The previous comics were written by me and the posts by him and now it's reversed and Stuff. So yeah, we will start a new Arc in two weeks and I don't know if I am allowed to spoil it, but it will take place in the past... I actually like todays Comic. Why? Because of all these words in the background...
Yes, I published this post in time! Continuity goes on! And what else do I have to say? There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

6 comments:

  1. Yes this was all part of my dastardly vicious and evil plan! I WANTED you to post this comic without you knowing and it´s not like i fell asleep on my couch all of a sudden leaving my computer on waking up at around 6 am in the next morning,nooooooo!All part of my plan...yes...yesyes....yesyesyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gotta love this one^^..., especially the third panel...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it me or did Phillip suddenly grow sideburns in the second panel ><

    - Ashy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it sure looks like that, but its actually my Hair, not my facial hair. As you can see, I am in motion. My Hair is doing something called 'Movement'.... I dunno, it made sense whe I drawed that :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... drew... again: not so good in grammar

    ReplyDelete