Friday, February 4, 2011

Puns and Apologeez


I wish i could explain all of the things that go down in Philip`s brain i really do but sadly i don´t. I apologize for all of the incredibly bad puns i let slip and sadly the only one I really apologize to is myself. You seem to enjoy Philip´s comics and i kinda can see where that´s coming from but i always feel immense pain when i hear then let alone see them in drawn form. Now if you´ll excuse me my punsense just detected that Philip said something incredibly stupid.

-adios,D

P.S.:This comic is again from an idea of Philip but yeah I admit i laughed about it and yeah i admit all of the hate and resentment i show in this comic and this very text is a mix of envy, hate and incredible pain, I actually love Philip...a bit...sometimes...well more than Greg does.

5 comments:

  1. You're Mom is Rated "E" for Everyone.
    No, but I love you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hey, why did the Rivers of the Ancient Greece dry up after the Nine-headed Monster was killed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because they were de-hydrated.
    :'D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is pretty cool, but the DNA somehow reminds me of earthworms...^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Deniz i like your comics too :o Thats so epic ><

    - Ashy

    ReplyDelete