Friday, November 19, 2010

The sink affair


I´m really trying to get better at writing and I think it shows. For me it´s all about motivation really,whenever I read Bakuman I get super hyped because the guys in the manga always do their best but recently I´ve read up on other things too, I´ve read a lot of online comics and even though I think we´re above average there´s still probably tenthousand comics that are better than us. So I´ll get better and better and I think we have a lot of chances to show some of our talent,this year we´ll have Christmas and new years eve both on a friday! I´m still fighting myself about some kind of wednesday wackiness that I draw or copy-paste...I shouldn´t draw now should I? Someone told me he´s seen elephants draw better than me...

-adios, D

P.S.:I think I´m getting a cold *cough cough*.

P.P.S.:This is some kind of Flashback that explains the background...it´s not due to laziness.

5 comments:

  1. Well...
    To be true, it was laziness.
    But your Idea is better...
    - So Long P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a somewhat really simple joke. But i really like it because of that.

    P.S. Isn't it ironic that Christmas Eve and New Years Eve always are on the same day? Now, I wonder how that phenomenom can be explained...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both the eyes in the 3rd panel :P

    - Ashy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roomates are the worst, my kAT rooMATE IS AN ASSHOLE. Therez A FEW examplez on MY BLOG:

    http://enzothepug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I like this one

    ReplyDelete