Sunday, March 19, 2017

A speech on my dick

I've been informed that there is space in our budget for two more smaller islands...I might yet expend my dick with my balls.
Listen, I know you were all worried about my dick and the lack of info on it has been KILlING you but here's a few facts that you should've been aware of to begin with, I take great care of my dick and it damn well shows!
Seriously though I cannot stop smiling everytime I mention my dick, I'm a goddamned genius.

-adios,D, glorious emperor of the island nation of my dick.

2 comments:

  1. You got one comment, just one- and it's some idiot shill for an ammo company.

    I do my own homeloads, so bugger off, paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 06 springfield After World War I it became America's most popular bolt-action cartridge. After World War II, when the bolt action pulled away from the lever action, it became America's most popular sporting rifle cartridge.strictly medicated cartsstrictly medicated carts on-line at stoners surplus marijuana dispensary looks terribly nice to the eye of the client because it may be a cannabis oil cartridge created with solely cannabis oil and terpenes, with the oil-free of solvents and impurities. The medicated carts keep company with lab-tested results all fully safe to smoke.

    ReplyDelete