Sunday, June 19, 2016

The party of awesome: rebirtheningI

I accidentally a whole cult.
I used to think about going into politics. I love arguing and it's probably one of my best abilities, I can switch between actual logical reasoning and hitting where it hurts at the exact time where it is needed  but then I saw where politics are headed and how much most politicians betray their own ethics that I didn't look into it any more. Same thing with journalism really.

So I've been rewatching scrubs this entire weekend and it is still one of the best damn shows every made. It hits all of the notes so well. Tonight though I won't be able to watch it well into the morning because I'm a wrestling fan and tonight is money in the baaaaaank! So hype.
I hope Aj Styles beats Cena's ass and that Dean Ambrose wins money in the bank and is succesful with his cashin and that Seth Rollins beats Roman Reigns and that we all get candy in the end but sadly wrestling usually goes the other way, WWE is that one 90 year old neighbour who is still stuck in the time right after world war 2 where people had nothing and so they gave out good advice for Halloween and a job offer without pay for christmas. The experience of working is all the pay you need.

-adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment