Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I like the ponytail

It's the little things that make a work of art good and our comic is definetely a work of art shut up! I sometimes don't realise the little things as much as others, I watched True Detective recently for example and liked it enough but when Philip watched it because of my recommendation he OBSESSED with it, he watched it twice now and noticed little details that are well beyond my reach. I picked up on a few little structural things but he just has an eye for details but this time I noticed the little detail he snuck in to give you guys a little sneak peek into the future of this storyline, Petrus' ponytail! It doesn't really spoil anything but it nicely ties in with the thing we are going for but if you really hate this storyline right now (if so, seriously? I mean yeah it had a little lul in the middle but it's getting pretty funny and cool again me thinks) then I have good news for you, not much of it is left!

-adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment