Friday, March 30, 2012

Psyche!

 Ha-hah!So I made you all think this thing had nothing to do with the main storyline while infact....ok I think I didn´t plan this out correctly...Please spare me any insults for me failing here, my wisdom teeth have been pulled out and I´m under...ok basically just the most minor painkillers you can get but it counts! I mean look at Philip, he´s sick as well and he has CLEARLY lost his mind(proof for that should be the last comics commentsection) so me being wrong in my planning under painkillers is fully okay!

-adios,D.

P.S.:I only got one side pulled and it really is not a pleasure....not sure when I´ll let the dentist do my left two teeth.

P.P.S.:Philip is sick,don´t ask what he has he´s just...sick...

1 comment:

  1. Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

    ReplyDelete