Friday, April 8, 2011

You can´t spell 2D without 3D


...Okay i admit you CAN infact spell 2D without 3D but hey it´s...I....look at the pretty comic,i made Philip do colour AGAIN. Next week it probably won´t be colour but meh I did it today BOW TO MY EVERY WHIM! Yeah so I´ve been bored a lot recently so I thought I´d make a little experiment next week, I shall not acces any computer at all for five full days! I´ll either pre-write Philip a textmessage for next week or I´ll make him write on his own, if that does fit I mean. So uh enjoy todays comic and why not comment while you´re at it?

-adios,D.

P.S.:Notice all of the gming comics recently?First Castlevania then Mario,sadly there´s no Mario song from Brand0 otherwirse I´d link that.

5 comments:

  1. where did mario's 'stache go?!?! aaaahh cannot unsee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blue thing IS his mustache... See the Pixelgraphic. Oh and BrandO (Yeah an 'O' instead the '0') did a Mario Song back then, when he was teamed up w/ Duane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy the b&w comics with that little splash of colour, I think I'ts a great style of drawing.

    - Ashy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can agree with Ashy. Full coloured pictures can be nice, but black and white combined with some colour is better.

    At least, that's my opinion.

    Btw. I think the first anonymous was refering to Ps drawing, where it definitly looks like a mouth and no mustache. Sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, don`t worry, the Art-Style will stay the same. This week it's colored due to a movie. I make the Post-Production part and thats sometimes difficult. So screencapturing and drawing w/ the colorscheme from the game was easier than changing the colorscheme.
    Promise: Next Week Old Style

    ReplyDelete