Sunday, August 23, 2015

The three wise men were wizards themselves technically

The regional finals for League of legends are going on right as I watch this and I must say they were much more interesting than expected. The past months the european League championship was being DOMINATED by Fnatic, they didn't lose a single game but Origen (funnily enough mostly comprised of former Fnatic players) are giving them a run for their money.
Now if you don't care about that I could talk about todays comic ooooor I'll tell you about the other game that is on later tonight...no? alright....
So today's comic was part of a lenghthy epiphany I had yesterday evening and comming out of a small slump writing wise that is a terrific feeling to have.
Also True Detective season 2 was aight, hated the ending but it had some reaaaally good parts.

-adios,D.

No comments:

Post a Comment