Friday, March 25, 2011

One of many jokes of this kind




This is somewhat our first deathjoke in a comic that started with the idea of living together with the death! I realize how stupid that sounds but I just love myself too much not to have me in almost every comic in the arc. In this arc i don´t. Shocker I know I know but still I´m actually pretty damn proud of this one and I take pills against the wanting to be the most important thing in the universe (Which I know I am but many just won´t notice). So yeah more deathjokes and more other kinds of jokes.

Till next week, adios D.

P.S.:I know I made a mistake yesterday but this week Philip made one. You might not notice it but trust me when he sees this post it´ll burn him inside.

4 comments:

  1. missing afro on greg and rarely missing punctuation. LOL WUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuuude, I totally send you a fixed version of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come the muffin didnt have an afro? But that would be like eww anyway ><

    - Ashy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta' love the OMNOMNOMNOM-Part ^^
    ...and I think I just discovered the mistake...

    ReplyDelete