Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from me and a screw you from Philips pc


I expected us to have a lot of problems keeping up with a release schedule i really did. I´m a very lazy person and my pc sucks ass so i thought:"ah well I bet I´ll be too laste with the stories and Philip won´t be able to make it then."So in the end it would all have been my mistake but you know what´s funny? It´s never been my mistake,it´s always Philip who has problems with his pc! I know it´s not his fault and I sure as hell don´t blame him i just wanted to mention it since i thought it´s funny. Now this weeks "comic" is not what i wanted it to be and thus next weeks comic will probably make no sense at all but I´ll stand to my ideas! Philip has a virus by the way so excuse him okay?Okay.There´s not much else i can add except for

MERRY CHRISTMAAAAAAS, and adios D.

9 comments:

  1. Oh C´mon!
    Why are you so full of hate?
    It´s the season of LOVE.
    I mean, seriously... or do you think I downloaded that Virus with intend?
    Plus I think the Comic next Week makes sense even without todays.
    P

    P.S:
    Check out this CD - Its from a friend of mine and I made the Cover ... So download it!
    http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=2l580wbv9fc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mir gefaellt das Bild *g* Froehliche Weihnachten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you too

    BTW, I have a new Blog:
    http://the-other-stuff.blogspot.com/

    Check'em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to comment last week :o

    And who are those other guys?

    - Ashy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m totally calm P. Oh and these guys would have been explained in this weeks comic but P´s computer got a virus. Again not full of hate I actually laughed about the fact that it´s always P´s fault when the comic is too late or weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit late, but merry Christmas nethertheless. Since it's the first day of Christmas i guess it still counts.

    Btw. Am I the only one noticing that, with the exception of Greg, the T-Shirt colours are black, white, black, white and black?

    ...Guess he doesn't count.

    P.S. The words on my Shirt are actually written in black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, first to Ashy:
    The Guy with the White Shirt and the Blood, thats Azure. The other one is another Friend, who was in Japan with me (And it seems, that I accidentally killed him during the Zombiecalypse, sorry Bro)

    To Deniz: I`m Sorry, that you`re SO angry that you have to laugh... How about a nice game of Goldeneye to calm you down?

    And Azure:
    Dammit! I was Wrong... And you´re right... The Letter are actually Black...Sorry Dude. And the shirts... hmm they are uhhm let me think... they are actually a secret morse code.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, I'm finally (alive) in one of your webcomics ...*happy*.

    Btw.:Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  9. And, this Guy, Toast, is the Dude on the left with the Bullet for my Valentine Shirt... Obviously.

    ReplyDelete